Family, children & relationships

family banner

Gingerbread: Single parent in need of information and advice?

Contact a Family: Does your family have a child with a disability?

Childrens Legal Centre: Need legal advice concerning the children in your family, including on education matters and parental separation?

Family Rights Group: Is your family involved with ‘social services’ and needing independent help?

Young Minds: Are you worried about the mental health of your child?

Family Lives: For advice on all aspects of parenting

NSPCC: Are you are worried about the safety or wellbeing of a child?

Grandparentsplus: Is your role as a grandparent complicated? Need advice?

Adfam: an organisation that aims to improve the quality of life for families affected by drug and alcohol use

Other resources that you might find useful

RCJ advice : Free help if you have a case in the Principal Registry of the Family Division, or other Family Court, and you are not represented by a solicitor or barrister